We appreciate your support to amplify this campaign, which aims to fill currently vacant schools and to build a pool of interested providers and clinics by raising awareness of the program.
A health care provider perspective
Doctors in Secondary Schools – the change you need, one day a week.
• Be the change and experience something new, one day a week.
• Change your day-to-day and help to change a kid’s future.
• Take a break from your day-to-day and work with young people for a life-changing experience
• Take a break from normal practice and experience something truly rewarding, one day a week.
• The change you need, to help kids where and when they need it.
• If your passion is adolescent health, this is your opportunity.
A student perspective
Doctors in Secondary Schools – changing kids’ futures, one day a week.
• Could you be the GP to change a kid’s future? Help shape the health of the next generation.
• Early attention to an adolescent’s health can be life changing – this is your chance.
• A GP and nurse in a school, one day a week, gives kids the health care they need, when they need it.
Click on the images below to download assets.