Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) health alert: Visit the Department of Health website for the latest information.
Victorian and Tasmanian PHNs are working on local responses, visit the PHN websites for more information.
We appreciate your support to amplify this campaign, which aims to fill currently vacant schools and to build a pool of interested providers and clinics by raising awareness of the program.
A health care provider perspective
Doctors in Secondary Schools – the change you need, one day a week.
• Be the change and experience something new, one day a week.
• Change your day-to-day and help to change a kid’s future.
• Take a break from your day-to-day and work with young people for a life-changing experience
• Take a break from normal practice and experience something truly rewarding, one day a week.
• The change you need, to help kids where and when they need it.
• If your passion is adolescent health, this is your opportunity.
A student perspective
Doctors in Secondary Schools – changing kids’ futures, one day a week.
• Could you be the GP to change a kid’s future? Help shape the health of the next generation.
• Early attention to an adolescent’s health can be life changing – this is your chance.
• A GP and nurse in a school, one day a week, gives kids the health care they need, when they need it.
Click on the images below to download assets.